[MLB-WIRELESS] Converting Building owners

Dave Fregon axxs at axxs.org
Wed Jan 22 10:26:33 EST 2003

On a community level a good way to possibly get around this is to look
at churches.

They are on high ground, usually have a steeple, and dying for new
upbeat ways to get sermons to the local community. Something
hand-in-hand could work, you scratch my back I'll scratch yours kinda
thing, they are usually community responsive.

just an idea, I spoke to a bloke at one of the MW meetings a while back
who worked for 'the churches' (don't ask me which ones, he was some sort
of admin), and they were already considering it in some respect, hence
why he was there checking out MW.

callout-to-that-dredheaded-bloke : Are ya on the list by any chance?
hehe

Dave