[MLB-WIRELESS] Converting Building owners

Dean Collins dean at collins.net.pr
Wed Jan 22 01:45:36 EST 2003

Lol, you are aware of how much money building owners make from rooftop
rental. The most expensive contract I ever paid was 10k pa for a 1meter x 1
meter x 1 meter cube on Australia square.

This is the main problem with any wireless operator trying to use anything
apart from members rooftops. Why do you think Alphalink aren't trying to
push a cellular based solution.

Cheers,

Dean