[MLB-WIRELESS] 802.11g Starts Answering WLAN Range Questions

Jason Clarke midwaym19 at ozemail.com.au
Fri Jan 17 09:58:57 EST 2003

Agreed.

My thought is that we scout out an area that can be used for all the tests.
Some sort of control (heh) for the experiments.

Finding a park / road / firebreak / oval for the open air. Out in the outer
Burbs (Dandenong / 35-40km from CBD) isn't a problem.. Getting there is.

Finding a building for internal testing.

Heck, finding a pond / lake (Albert Park Lake?) / Ocean for testing over
water.

Then we could ask the people in the ACT to test in bad weather :-)