[MLB-WIRELESS] [TIB] A new offer has been added to TIB - 16/01/2003

Rowan Crowe rowan at sensation.net.au
Thu Jan 16 17:25:30 EST 2003

On Thu, 16 Jan 2003, vak at alphalink.com.au wrote:

> Those who use the TIB to post offers to the group do not have any control
> of the email that gets sent automatically to the group. That has always
> been the case.

I know, that was my point - it was directed at the person who handles the
code for TIB, rather than the person who most posted the most recent
offer.

I presume there's a template for TIB emails, just add the URL. :)

Cheers.

--
Rowan Crowe - Melbourne, Australia
www.camrecord.com  www.camdiscover.com  www.heyasl.com  www.sensationbot.com