[MLB-WIRELESS] Fw: [Syd-Wireless] World's Longest Wi-Fi Connection Made by The Swedish Space Corporation

Jason Tedesco jtedesco at request.com.au
Wed Jan 15 09:59:27 EST 2003

> 310km...wow can we do better? it looks like it could solve a lot of
> problems. could it?

Instead of just doing something like this better, we could make it better by using linking up Melbourne wireless and Sydney wireless.  Has anything like this been discussed? ( And I don't mean just a few E-Mail or irc sessions saying it's a good idea).

Connection Made by The Swedish Space Corporation

Gudday

Might be of some interest...