[MLB-WIRELESS] RFEI: Hills 25dBi antennae

tparker at netspace.net.au tparker at netspace.net.au
Tue Jan 14 13:33:54 EST 2003

Matt and list,

Since this is topical at the moment, I'll repost my 900AP waterproofing photos.
 With some careful shielding you should be able to fit two into the same box.

http://www.wiresncode.com/projects/wireless/dlink/

This is a USA 900AP, not sure if the PCB is the same size in vak's units.

Cheers,
Tom

This email was sent from Netspace Webmail: http://www.netspace.net.au