[MLB-WIRELESS] BDI

darrend at ndpgroup.com.au darrend at ndpgroup.com.au
Sun Jan 12 19:48:41 EST 2003

There seemed to be quite a few from outside Melbourne like the clan from
bendigo.
Also, not forgetting the guys from perth!
<insert darth vader music>
As a servant of the evil emperor and his minions (with paid up
memberships), and remembering our quest for global wireless domination, I
sensed the force was strong with them, so I immediately attempted to turn
them to the dark side of wireless.
I instructed them how to read mac addresses backwards to obtain the wep
codes for rebel freenets and non-associated individuals, and other
elements of the dark side of the force. Lets hope they go home and recruit
others to the dark side.

Darren Dreis
Vice President
Melbourne Wireless Inc.