[MLB-WIRELESS] BDI

rik mibz at optushome.com.au
Sun Jan 12 14:37:48 EST 2003

we had a few people intrested in wireless and sold some cantennas, and had a
few people added to locfinder

some notes of bdi

crc's leeching abilities
how flakey the network was
bdi's lack of aircon
5 people came up asking what prices we charged as a isp
6 people came up and asked when we could install it all for them
rest where people who had honest questions, ie the diffrence between
antennas, ranges, costs, we are upto 1204 people on locfinder

i was pleased with mw's show, barry inside had some problems with his CS
server. vinal sign i think is a must for our next public event so we arnt
confused with help desk or "hell desk" as they named them selfs

good to see the intrest from gamers in a wireless mesh in melbourne

rik