[MLB-WIRELESS] You guys know much about this stuff from DLINK - D-Link AirPlus Xtreme G

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze at alphalink.com.au
Thu Jan 9 12:00:51 EST 2003

Take note that 802.11g hasn't even been passed yet by the IEEE yet.

So all these units are using the "draft" standard which could of course be
changed at anytime.  Providing the units can be flashed to accomodate any
changes when 802.11g is finalised and approved then there shouldn't be a
worry.

On Thu, 9 Jan 2003 11:41:02 +1100, Matt Pearce wrote
> As far as I am aware this gear is based on the 802.11g standard, although
if you note what the product is promoted as there is no mention that it is
802.11g so I would be a little careful with it as you might end up stuck with
gear that only works with other DLink products at that speed or normal
802.11b.

> Matt.
D-Link AirPlus Xtreme G

*