[MLB-WIRELESS] Flat Panel Monitor for sale

Joe Hovel joe.hovel at med.monash.edu.au
Fri Feb 21 16:34:22 EST 2003

Just to complete you options - NOT to take anything away from Clae's
offer - I also have a similar panel for sale. Hovelever, it is a
grey-scale version! Works perfectly well with all operating systems and
is very readable, but just no colour.... It was ex-Commonwealth Bank.
I'm in Bendigo and am happy to post it in very careful packaging.
Looking for $100 ONO
Joe