[MLB-WIRELESS] Flat Panel Monitor for sale

Clae clae at tpg.com.au
Fri Feb 21 15:42:28 EST 2003

Hi,

I have a colour 12.1" flat panel TFT monitor for sale.  It runs at
640x480 or 800x600 under Windows or Linux.  It uses a proprietary ISA
controller card (included with monitor), so it needs to go on a
machine with one empty ISA slot.  However, it works with standard VGA
drivers once installed.  If anyone is interested, mail me back off
list and I will bring it along tonight for inspection.  Uses very
little power, and is quite small overall, so it might be useful for
an in-car installation.

Seeking $225 obo.  Mounted on a small stand which can probably be
removed.  It's one of those ex-Commonwealth bank jobs you see on eBay
from time to time.

Seeking some 72 pin PC ram as well, swaps for that, ISA cradle for an
Orinoco, other stuff listed on my trade page at
<http://melbourne.wireless.org.au/wiki/?trade>

Clae.

--
"As a net is made up by a series of knots, so everything in this
world is connected by a series of knots.  If anyone thinks that the