[MLB-WIRELESS] Antenna idea - flat on lid of laptop

Clae clae at tpg.com.au
Fri Feb 21 12:59:16 EST 2003

At 11:45 AM +1100 21/2/03, Simon Butcher wrote:

>I'm no antenna expert, but I'm presuming they're just made of PCB (a la
>http://www.innaloo.net/~wattsg/cheapomni/)..

Thanks for the link.  I followed up a little more on that one - it's
a re-cased retail Lucent Range Extender.  That may be an option - I'm
looking up prices now.

Clae.

--
"As a net is made up by a series of knots, so everything in this
world is connected by a series of knots.  If anyone thinks that the