offlist Re: [MLB-WIRELESS] <FOR SALE> Ye olde ISA Wavelens

paul van den bergen pvandenbergen at swin.edu.au
Tue Feb 11 12:08:35 EST 2003

the appropriate driver according to /etc/defaults/pccard.conf is the awi
driver...  but it is one of these old cards that needs the microswitches and
the internal registers and the OS settings to agree, AFAI can work out from
the (windows based) instructions that came with it... sure I could fiddle
with windows and set teh settings specifically, then fire up BSD and set teh
values in the kernel config, but I figured it is worth seeing if anyone else
has already sorted any of these issues.... and I am not in a screeming
hurry... giveme a week or two... :-)

pvandenbergen at swin.edu.au
IM:bulwynkl2002
It's a book. Non-volatile storage media. Everyone should have one.