[MLB-WIRELESS] ...the morning after.

Winder winder at iinet.net.au
Wed Dec 3 19:42:10 EST 2003

I know, it's just that now that I have my setup installed and running 24 x 7
and connected to Ryans box, I still feel the need to tinker and modify. I'm
not really concerned about getting hit by lightning, as about 30 - 40 meters
away there is a very tall light pole for the footy ground behind me.

 I've got the ACA cabling manual so I can look it up if I ever decide to do
it. Maybe I'll just put up a web cam like I was going to do in the early
days (but it costs money) or maybe some chritmas lights are in order :P

 Oh, and Ryans box is the Best place on Melb wire and is worth a visit
10.10.128.1 - plug plug plug - get on there are join the forums. Go outer
eastern!

Regards,
g at z.

node GAZ