[MLB-WIRELESS] Updating Enterasys cards to Orinoco firmware 8.10

Jamie Lovick jalovick at doof.org
Mon Aug 4 09:12:31 EST 2003

Hi,

On Mon, 4 Aug 2003, Ryan Abbenhuys wrote:

> there's a newer Orinoco Firmware than 8.10.  I think it might be 8.72 or
> something.
>
> I managed to get a Win98 machine to do this after some messing around with
> different Enterasys/Orinoco drivers.  Only took me about 30mins to sort it
> out and flash it.

Version 8.72 firmware is available for download from the Agere website.

http://www.agere.com/support/drivers/wsuags454c-872.zip

This seems to run with most recent drivers (works fine with enterasys or
avaya drivers under XP).

Regards

Jamie

--
Jamie Lovick    <->  IT Consultant    <-> +614 1479 1681
Hobby     : Doof.org                   -> jalovick at doof.org
Director  : Drastic Solutions Pty Ltd  -> jalovick at drasticsolutions.com.au
----- Public Relations Officer - the Australian Wireless Association -----