[MLB-WIRELESS] OT/COMM: future TIB buys

Jamie Moir jmoir at jmcs.net.au
Sat Aug 2 16:21:08 EST 2003

Hi,

Im considering bringing in a few new items, and making them available via
the TIB on my initial import. If you are interested in any of these items
then please mail me offlist and I will attempt to provide more details.

Consider this a proto-feasbility study. The pricing is a guess ATM, and
expected to be around $25+ off the retail prices. A 20% deposit will be
required on orders, and a minium of 10 of every item will also be required
to get this underway.

8dBi  omni antenna $100
12dBi omni antenna $250
(both colinears, come with excellent mqast mounts, NOT just a hose clamp!)

Lightning arrestors $50

200/100mW AP: non-removable antennas, web based config, no method of power
adjustment ~ $250

200/100mW AP Client: rgTNC connector on antenna, web based config, no
method of power adjustment*. This is a multi client bridge, ie; you can
place it in front of a hub or switch, has P2P and P2MP modes, and I have
successfully attached them to lucent APs. ~ $275

*Now, seeing as its obscenely easy to pick up gain with a directional
antenna Id recommend only buying the 100mW unit, and Im considering only
bringing in the 100mW client.

Again, please mail me offlist if you are at all interested in these
products.

Cya,

Jamie