[MLB-WIRELESS] that few extra dBi

William Lanigan wireless at marjoriemilner.com
Sat Aug 2 04:55:44 EST 2003

Yeah i think cabletron made a nice little 4 or 5db omni that works a treat.
Zardoz (tristan) has or had one at some stage, might be worth enquiring
where he got it.
It is a nice little unit that i believe connected straight to the enterasys
styles cards.

Good luck in your quest for the omni ^yob :-)

See you round aye :-)