[MLB-WIRELESS] Apache

Andrew Griffiths andrewg at d2.net.au
Thu Apr 24 11:35:10 EST 2003

Matt Pearce wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am about to start work on building a HTTP server that I can use for my
> home wireless network and was wondering what the difference between version
> 1 (1.3.27) and 2 (2.0.45) ??

Spiffier stuff, like better windows support (for what its worth), and
various threading things.

That said, I'm quite happily running it on 5 different machines, and not
a problem to date. (Compilied by hand, with latest 2.0.45 and PHP,
subversion, and various other modules).

> Matt.

HTH,
Andrew Griffiths

--
Attention: Public floggings will continue until morale improves.

MidWay_/#melb-wireless licks txrxafk while his defenses are down.
<MidWay_> Oh boy. That could have been taken out of context.