[MLB-WIRELESS] Mailing list query

Rikhil Agarwal (B.Tech (EE),IITK) rikhil at iitk.ac.in
Tue Apr 22 15:03:56 EST 2003

Hi,

 I am a third year undergraduate in electrical engineering at IIT kanpur,
India. I am basically interested in joining a mailing list where the
wireless physical layer issues are discussed. I had joined the
melbwireless mailing list with this objective in mind but most of the
mails in this group relate to the upper layers and Wireless Lan's.

 Incase u know of any mailing groups relevant to me, please let me know so
that I can subscribe to them. I am basically interested in Space time
coding for wireless channels and Bidirectional wireless channels.

Thanking you in anticipation,
Regards
Rikhil

Rikhil Agarwal