[MLB-WIRELESS] Debian/linux

Duncan Robertson duncan at zog.net.au
Fri Apr 18 12:22:10 EST 2003

One idea could be to set the login shell for that user to kismet_client.

This may or may not work, depending on what shell variables etc need to
to be set for it to run nicely, but it's worth a try. Also depends on
what options kismet_client has for accessing other programs from within
itself, so may not be totally secure.

On Thu, 2003-04-17 at 11:36, rik wrote:
> lets say i have made a account called melb
>
> and i only want it to have access to kismet_client how do i start locking
> out all the other programs?

"America has entered one of its periods of historical madness, but this
is the worst I can remember: worse than McCarthyism, worse than the Bay
of Pigs and in the long term potentially more disastrous than the
Vietnam War."
  -  John le Carre http://www.snopes2.com/rumors/lecarre.htm