[MLB-WIRELESS] DWL900AP+, network DHCP query

Michael Carey mcarey4 at bigpond.net.au
Fri Apr 11 06:54:55 EST 2003

Hi Everybody,
I've been up 'til 4am sorting this out. I 'borrowed' the AP from work and
configured it the same as the 900AP+, plugged it into the network and the
same thing happens.  No DHCP via the AP.  I can manually set an
IP/gateway/DNS and everything works great.  It's starting to look like there
is an issue with my laptop.  Friggin' computers!!
Oh well, I got a buddy coming around for a movie tonight, he's gonna bring
his laptop and see what happens then.
And I just got everything on the laptop just the way I like it too :-)
Thanks for the input guys...
Regards,
Michael.

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~michaelcarey