[MLB-WIRELESS] Testing NodeDIB

James Healy jimmy at deefa.com
Fri Sep 27 14:13:00 EST 2002

Hi guys (and gals..)

Sunday week (ie. the 6th October), I'm looking to see if i can connect to
node BCG (collingwood) from my roof in Northcote, which is a distance of
about 4km.

To do so however, I'm looking for someone who has a spare galaxy (the higher
the gain, the better) who can jump on my roof with me and wave it around in
Matts direction :-)

Looking a few months down the track, this could be an useful link if it gets
up, as a node near me (FPU) is setting up a link from Northcote -> Coburg.
Which, when added to a Collingwood -> Northcote link, would give us a
relatively long, multi-hop network.. (geek factor++)

James

Personal: jimmy at deefa.com / Work: worker at aycs.org.au
MSN: jimmy at deefa.com / ICQ: 6370237
web: www.deefa.com