[MLB-WIRELESS] FW: Cisco Wireless LAN Solutions

Gary gary_winder at optusnet.com.au
Thu Sep 26 21:47:55 EST 2002

Cisco SystemsFYI.

 (I'm not pro or anti Cisco, and I don't sell it. Just passing along info so
that someone might find it of use)

Regards,
Gaz

Please feel free to forward this email. Please forward it in its entirety.

      Cisco Aironet 1200 Series - Absolute freedom, maximum security.

      Dear Mr. Winder

           See how you can have the highest level of security and mobility
with our free CD-ROM on the Cisco Aironet 1200 Series of Wireless LAN (WLAN)
solutions.

      The modular, dual-band design supports either 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz
wireless frequencies, or both simultaneously.  It integrates easily with
existing wired networks and is hardware and software upgradeable.  This
preserves existing investments, so you will be able to advance into the
future with IEEE 802.11a and 802.11g standards without having to replace
your entire WLAN infrastructure.

      Rest assured, the Cisco Aironet 1200 Series is as secure as a wired
network.  Corporate data is protected by the award-winning Cisco Wireless
Security Suite.  It's scalable, centrally managed 802.1x architecture
provides both secure authentication as well as data transmission through
per-user, per session generation and distribution of 128-bit encryption
keys.

      Click here for your free CD-ROM or to request a Cisco representative
contact you.

      Cisco Aironet 1200 Series WLAN solution - Maximum security, absolute
freedom.

      Yours Sincerely,

      Tony Wright
      Regional Manager - Marketing

            Unsubscribe
            If you do not wish to receive further emails about the Cisco
Aironet 1200 Series, please click here to unsubscribe.

      All contents are Copyright (c) 1992--2002 Cisco Systems, Inc. All
rights reserved.