[MLB-WIRELESS] Is there a utility??

dncraker at netconnect.com.au dncraker at netconnect.com.au
Thu Sep 26 19:54:51 EST 2002

Guys, I have a relayed question from a friend in West Aussie who needs a little info.

David,

Do you know of any program utility that will automatically re-search/re-establish a lost wireless connection ??  instead of manually having to use the configuration utility and the re-search button.  Maybe some utility program exists that will pick up a lost connection and re-establish it ????

My wireless ISP provider is next door and on the odd occasion  we lose the signal and need to re-search for it using the card configuration utility but I thought there should be an automated process.........maybe.....

Gerry.

I figured it was best to throw the question to the list and I will forward all answers.
With luck, Gerry will subscribe to the list, I emailed him our details.

So here you go, any ideas, Gerry is running Windows 98 as an OS.

David Craker
64 Lisbeth Avenue
MITCHAM 3132 Vic
03 98930877
0409540561

The information in this transmission is intended to be totally worthless and devoid of any benefit to anyone with the exception of, possibly, the intended recipient. If you received this communication in error or if you accidentally read it when it wasn't addressed to you, then please immediately delete all of your saved game files, any porn, pirated software or crack files, personal email addresses and then energetically beat yourself about the head and shoulders with a recent technology publication of your choice. All other more intelligent actions taken in response to this information are prohibited, so don't go there.