[MLB-WIRELESS] Re: Here comes the pain...

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Sat Sep 21 19:40:09 EST 2002

Hello sanbar,

so easy for them to allow innovation, open up the telstra cable and
copper networks at $5/mo and boom u have a booming DSL/cable
industry...

o wait, that would deprive telstra of too much profits, my mistake...

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                            mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com

http://www.SydneyWireless.com - Exercise your communications
freedom to make it do what you never thought possible...

s> OK, let's try and be realistic for a moment. At most the Starbucks and
s> McDonald's, Hudsons and Mary Martins of the world will probably do is to
s> put a 2dBi/30mW commercial AP - we're not talking high-end gear like
s> Cisco here - on the end of a dial-up account, pay 18 cents a meg and
s> charge the customer 30 cents a meg. It's not as though they'll be
s> pushing out packets at DSL speeds. After all, they have to make money
s> off it.
s> Alston says innovation. I say white noise.
s> - Barry