[mesh] Re: [MLB-WIRELESS] Here comes the pain...

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze at alphalink.com.au
Sat Sep 21 15:01:29 EST 2002

Personally, and I think there's probably others who feel the same way, I
wouldn't want a wireless ISP 5km's away using me to jump to another node
another 10km's away.  They're a business, making money, where I'm a
hobbiest, who's invested a lot of money in a lot of nerdy equipment.  And
unless they're prepared to pay me a few thousand dollars per anum I wouldn't
want them using me for profit.