[MLB-WIRELESS] Wireless Security solutions

Livio Mazzon livio at veritech.com.au
Sat Sep 7 12:37:08 EST 2002

Jack

If they spent that much on networking gear, there is a solution that would
meet their security requirements.  Point them towards the SMC Secure
Server, which is specifically designed for wireless network security.
(SMC2504W)

We have purchased a unit which we are currently trialling, it looks good....

Livio