[MLB-WIRELESS] What about?? Was.. RE: Free access to Uni networks?

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Fri Sep 6 13:56:27 EST 2002

Hello Radio,

I'm not doubting major installations require more then WEP, but for
home user setups etc... I doubt most people threw in $100k worth of
gear...

mind you $100k of cisco product doesn't get you much, cisco 802.1x
security measures are A LOT more secure then plain old WEP...

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                            mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com

http://www.SydneyWireless.com - Exercise your communications
freedom to make it do what you never thought possible...