[MLB-WIRELESS] propriety AP vs homemade linux box

Paul van den Bergen gabpaul at melbpc.org.au
Tue Oct 1 11:30:39 EST 2002

Hi all,
To turn this on it's head, does that mean that an AP box is a cheap
source of PC cards?  :-)

I know there has beena lot of hacking of various boxes, such as the
Xbox, Playstation, etc., but has anyone tried to hack/OS-overlay an AP?
 Hmmm. google is your friend now doubt...

Oh.  That would be what the opensource.instant802.11 would be all about
then... :-) Forget I said anything...

--
 ####### Dr Paul van den Bergen
###    # Ms Gabrielle Harrison