[WG-Routing] Re: [MLB-WIRELESS] IPv4, v6 OSPF and ip allocations

KevinL darius at obsidian.com.au
Thu Nov 28 16:31:28 EST 2002

The problem with that is, it waits on someone to actually do it.

I favour (FWIW) using the breakdown Tyson came up with, and assigning
IPs on that basis.  I don't really think it'll be the big problem people
are expecting - aggregation's a good thing(tm), but really the route
tables for melb-wireless are not going to be huge anytime in the near
future, and we're almost certain to get it wrong first time regardless
of what we do (if only because new ways of managing routing in a
wireless mesh are likely to appear down the track).

my 2c,
KJL