[MLB-WIRELESS] OT software radios, spectrum and the commons

Clae clae at tpg.com.au
Tue Nov 26 07:26:42 EST 2002

here's an interesting article, bit OT

summary:  rethinking cellphones as general-purpose and cross-spectrum
software radios, with repeater function.  adding more phones expands
the network.

more medium-to-long term speculation than anything

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&cid=528&ncid=528&e=1&u=/ap/20021125/ap_on_hi_te/the_new_spectrum

--
-the lord is my shepherd, I shall not want - aum namah shivayam -
allah u akhbar -