[MLB-WIRELESS] locfinder v2 beta

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze at alphalink.com.au
Mon Nov 25 20:50:06 EST 2002

Not meant to be rude, but maybe there is Scott Stapleton vs. Melbourne
problems.

Locfinder was around before NodeDB.com as far as i'm aware, surely if a few
guys want to continue to develop it further they are allowed to.  Personally
I like the way NodeDB.com looks over the old Locfinder. Both have some
aspects that are better than the other but suggest there is some serious
rivalry like you are suggesting does seem rediculous.  There was some tense
times a while ago but I believe that has cooled off and people have shaken
hands and got back to the business of wireless.

Perhaps a few points you could take note of;
- Evilbunny is probably the most well know Sydney wireless person and
regularly posts good info to the melbwireless list and is a valued
contributer I'm sure everyone will agree.
- I believe there has been talk at times of the possibility of
importing/exporting data between LocFinder and NodeDB although nothing
official of course.
- A melbwireless member actually helps manage the Melbourne area of NodeDB.

My 2 cents: "Flame me I don't care, I'll just resort to immature
namecalling."

Disclaimer
I do not represent melbwireless in any official capacity, in fact I shit
them regularly.