[MLB-WIRELESS] Brilliant!

Doug Young dougy at brizzie.org
Mon Nov 25 10:40:24 EST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ryan Abbenhuys" <sneeze at alphalink.com.au>
To: <melbwireless at wireless.org.au>
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2002 9:03 AM
Subject: [MLB-WIRELESS] Brilliant!

> http://www.mslinux.org/

Yawn !!!!

Microsoft Invades Cuba
Microsoft's plan to invade cuba and overthrow the government has succeeded.
One Microsoft official said "It's a win-win situation. The US Government is
happy and shuts up the DOJ while Microsoft institutes a monopoly within Cuba
for everything from computer software to toilet paper. One more step closer
to world domination. Heck, we could feed a whole development department for
the cost of one developer's salary in the US. They may not know how to
create an Operating System very well, but neither do our US developers."

Microsoft Monkey Colony on Mars
Microsoft has announced that a team of monkeys will be shot into space in
2005 to establish the first Martian Colony. At a recent press conference,
Bill Gates confirmed, "We are already training the monkeys to do simple
tasks like reboot the space ship when it blue screens. The space vehicle
will be running our newest product, SpacePod 2004. This product will
instruct the monkeys how to colonize Mars and establish trade with the
Martians. We intend to monopolize this market before Human travel to Mars is
possible."

MS Linux to have Start Button
Microsoft is working to incorporate the well known "Start" button from the
Windows Platform into X Windows' Gnome interface. "We just can't figure out
how the hell to get that darn foot out of there! The damn thing is like
stuck." The team will have this feature ready by product launch.

MS Linux Faces Competition
Microsoft has hired lawyers to attack it's own product line in an attempt to
confuse the DOJ. This stunning new tactic shows great promise according to
several Harvard Law professors, although many expressed confusion when
questioned about the long term effects of this campaign.