[MLB-WIRELESS] Netstumbler Plots

Shane Chubb s.chubb at tronics.com.au
Mon Nov 25 10:08:27 EST 2002

Hi all
After a great weekend collecting some netstumbler logs with a GPS
through melbourne, I am now faced with how to plot this info onto a map.

Stumbverter allows me to convert them to Mappoint 2002 format, however
to my knowledge no Australian maps are available for Mappoint?  I could
be very wrong there I have only looked on Microsoft's site. (dont want
to pay for a product I cant use)

Anyway, does anyone know of a program, online tool or similar which will
provide maps of OZ - mainly VIC for now.  Obviously the Maps need to
have GPS coords on them so a plot overlay can be applied.

Has anyone else had a go at this? How did you go with it?

Cheers
Shane