list configutation - was Re: [MLB-WIRELESS] Proceedings at next meeting not seen on list.

dwayne dwayne at pobox.com
Fri May 31 17:02:41 EST 2002

Tony Langdon wrote:

> sanctity of email headers).  Personally, I find it a pain in the proverbial,
> but because of the highly religious nature of the debate, I'm not going to
> stir the pot either way. :-)
>
> Yes, this is another religious debate, and you'll never please everyone - so
> we're best dropping it and avoiding the Holy War. ;-)

Here's a very funny, very fair, and very doomed idea:

we could have the list config set via a voting mechanism on the webpage.

Whenever something annoys someone enough, they go vote. Enough votes, it
changes.

Which of course will annoy other people, who will vote, and back it
flips, etc.

Eventually, we'll come to some sort of consensus. Maybe.

Just a suggestion...

Wow, we could even extend it to the whole IPv6 thing, the sky's the
limit, really.

:)

Dwayne