[MLB-WIRELESS] Proceedings at next meeting.

Toliman toliman at ihug.com.au
Fri May 31 11:45:59 EST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "sanbar" <sandbar at ozemail.com.au>
Subject: Re: [MLB-WIRELESS] Proceedings at next meeting.

> I still don't understand how LUV can be a legal association and yet not
> charge any membership fees, and why melbwireless feels compelled to have
> to charge any fees at all. Has anyone from WGStructure investigated this?
>
> /me ducks

We're tunneling and laundering funds to nigerian government officials. it
was
all decided at the WG meeting. didn't you get the memo ?

PS. would be good to see some membership paraphenalia start to emerge ...
(that doesnt have the cafepress.com logo embossed onto it.) maybe some melb-
wireless embossed tin cans with string attached to the base & N connectors
attached to the sides.