(Archive Copy) RE: [MLB-WIRELESS] Melbournes Broadband Enquiry Submission

Steven Haigh netwiz at optushome.com.au
Wed May 22 16:31:42 EST 2002

to end the matter, it's statistics... 9000 unique visitors in 22 days. ~410
people per day. average on a 30 day month, 12,300 unique visits. approximate
amount - but that's statistics...

say one in 5 is behind what we do... that's 2460 unique people.

one in 9 maybe? still 1366 unique people... that's *only* visiting
www.wireless.org.au - not the rest of it's hosted sites...

If anyone wishes to continue this discussion with me personally, please do
so. I don't believe the rest of the list wants to read through it all...
Thanks...

Signed,
Steven Haigh
President - Melbourne Wireless