[MLB-WIRELESS] Melbournes Broadband Enquiry Submission

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Wed May 22 16:27:08 EST 2002

Hello Darren,

My Gawd, Microsoft must convey the thoughts of the world, I mean after
all hotmail is one of the most visited sites in the world...

This is the point we all get down on our hands and knees and prey to
the deity of bill for giving us such happiness in our lives....

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                            mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com

http://www.SydneyWireless.com - Exercise your communications
freedom to make it do what you never thought possible...