[MLB-WIRELESS] Wireless Cluster ???

Drew drew at wireless.org.au
Tue May 21 19:58:29 EST 2002

Possible, yeah... feasible, probably not. There are already companies
that will pay you for your processing time, such as porivo.com. I
checked it out and 10 days of processing with a 1.3ghz gets me $2USD. So
figure $12AUD per month, per person with relatively fast cpus, is that
enough when combined? Maybe there are better paying ones out there, I
don't know.