[MLB-WIRELESS] National IP allocation and routing scheme??

Drew drew at wireless.org.au
Mon May 20 17:39:02 EST 2002

evilbunny wrote:

>Hello Drew,
>
>little research goes a long way...

I agree. If you'd read the blog entry you quote, you'd see it says
"everyone who's on the global community wireless network can route to
one another". They aren't planning to use the entire 10 net for the
Nocat network in Sonoma County, CA, they're proposing community groups
share the 10 net. Also at no point in running the NoCat Auth software
does it assign you a slice of  10.*.*.*  I think the blog entry realizes
NoCat is heavily involved in freenetworks.org so assumes they're the one
handing the addresses out, but its really just a wiki where everyone can
coordinate, so don't believe everything you read, especially blogs.

Drew