[MLB-WIRELESS] Hardware compatibility

Jeff Wilson jwilson at wwt.net.au
Mon May 20 16:45:25 EST 2002

Hi all,

I have the following wireless toys in my possesion and i am having fun tring to get them to work nicely together,

Symbol Spectrum 24 2mbps AP. model AP-3021
Entrasys Cabletron PCMCIA WiFi card (from the Bulk order of cards just gone)
and a
Proxim Rangelan 2,  2mbps. model pc card 7400

now the proxim dosent work under XP and i havent really tweakes the linux drivers much,
the proxim has a handy Snoop tool which shows me theres signals but i cant get anything

none of them talk or do anything that i want,
I have set channels and BSS and ESS over and over,.

Is there any goos docs on how to get these thing all going together?

anybody got any ideas what to try /  where to start.

Cheers

Jeff