[MLB-WIRELESS] National IP allocation and routing scheme??

Roger Venning r.venning at telstra.com
Mon May 20 13:24:50 EST 2002

Because that conflicts with what has already been 'reserved' at
http://www.freenetworks.org/moin/index.cgi/NetworkAddressAllocations and
also does not fit with existing reservations made by either the Brisbane
Mesh or Melbourne Wireless.

Please just use
http://www.freenetworks.org/moin/index.cgi/NetworkAddressAllocations for
international cooperation. Try also to be a little efficient in
allocations and not use more than a /14

Roger.