FW: [MLB-WIRELESS] [nodeDB survey]

James Healy jimmy at deefa.com
Sun May 19 21:45:43 EST 2002

> To save doubling up efforts nationally, would you be interested in
> combining databases into one site to make it an easier reference for
> everyone nationally? Working together shows members and external
> entities such as government that we are willing to work together on
such
> projects, which makes us all look better overall.

> There is a growing national database at http://www.nodedb.com/ and we
> are willing to work with anyone to ensure that the site has the
features
> that everyone wants.

> Regards

> Jamie

I don't know about everyone else, but to me, this sounds like an
excellent way for us to all work together, and all philosophy questions
are irrelevant, as it would be a neutral nodeDB site.

Saves confusion for users if nothing else.

And don't give me any shite about how Sydney/eb/AWA will be in control
of the domain. If I can live with it, so can you :-)

Maybe something could be arranged where several people have access to it
or something...

James