FW: [MLB-WIRELESS] [nodeDB survey]

Jamie Lovick jalovick at doof.org
Sun May 19 20:37:10 EST 2002

On Sun, 19 May 2002, James Healy wrote:

> Alrighty people.... Only got 6 replies to this survey, and we _know_
> there are more people than that on this list!
>
> Get dem responses in (even if its to say "its friggin perfect, don't
> change a thing!")
>
> James

To save doubling up efforts nationally, would you be interested in
combining databases into one site to make it an easier reference for
everyone nationally? Working together shows members and external
entities such as government that we are willing to work together on such
projects, which makes us all look better overall.

There is a growing national database at http://www.nodedb.com/ and we
are willing to work with anyone to ensure that the site has the features
that everyone wants.

Regards

Jamie

--
Jamie Lovick    <->  IT Consultant    <-> +614 1479 1681
Hobby     : Doof.org                   -> jalovick at doof.org
Director  : Drastic Solutions Pty Ltd  -> jalovick at drasticsolutions.com.au
----- Public Relations Officer - the Australian Wireless Association -----