[MLB-WIRELESS] Testing days.

dwayne dwayne at pobox.com
Sun May 19 01:09:04 EST 2002

Jason Clarke wrote:

> Wild assed idea #1, perhaps a golf course would be suitable?

I know a heap of mediaevalists (I live with 2) and could possibly line
up armour (helmets, gambesons, mail or other lightish armour variants,
gloves, etc. Shields would probably be unnecessary, but *would* look
cool, and if the golfers mounted a concerted effort to drive us off
would then be absolutely vital) to borrow if anyone was foolish enough
to actually go ahead with this fun new form of highly-weird physical
exercise. If the golfers got too close some sprinting might be involved,
otherwise I guess the occasional dodge would be all you'd require.

Just a thought.

Race courses have long straight things of grass. As do a lot of country
airports, I suppose.

Hell, if we were committed, trained together as a group often enough
and, this is the crucial bit, sufficiently armed and protected to hold
off all grumpy people who think we are in their way, we could use,
probably, any flat straight bit of grass in the country we chose.

Haute Melbourne, morgen der bush!

Dwayne