[MLB-WIRELESS] Testing days.

Jason Clarke midwaym19 at ozemail.com.au
Sun May 19 00:56:36 EST 2002

I'm thinking this is going to have to be more in the eastern / north eastern
suburbs..

Does any one have access to topological data with some sort of overlay.

BTW: I'm half way (eep, further now) through a bottle o' Jack.. Excuse my
intelligence in this post.

Wild assed idea #1, perhaps a golf course would be suitable?

Heck, I know of a possible spot in Hampton Park, however, that's a fair way
out of the burbs.

Jason