[MLB-WIRELESS] AWA and Sydney Wireless

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Sat May 18 08:55:25 EST 2002

Hello VK3JED,

No one in Sydney wanted the pissing contests... so we have different
ideologies, the end result is the same, a community based network, for
the community by the community, so what the hells it matter how we get
there?

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                            mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com

http://www.SydneyWireless.com - Exercise your communications
freedom to make it do what you never thought possible...