[MLB-WIRELESS] Community Wireless Client project.

Steven Haigh netwiz at optushome.com.au
Thu May 16 14:24:08 EST 2002

Agreed, but will people need to run client only software?

MAC authentication (if used) are on the AP's, about the only things I can
see being needed is:
a) IP address
b) subnet mask
c) default gateway
d) SSID
e) WiFi channel (is this needed?)

Most of this will plug quite easily into the default configuration software
that people install when they get their card...

Signed,
Steven Haigh
President - Melbourne Wireless
www.wireless.org.au