[MLB-WIRELESS] PCI card update - good news

fenn_b at smktech.com.au fenn_b at smktech.com.au
Fri May 10 17:15:19 EST 2002

For those of you who are wondering, it appears that the amtron site
_had_ linux info, but removed it (moderately concerning).

Thankfully, google still has a cached copy:

http://216.239.39.100/search?q=cache:mYospePhW5wC:www.amtron.com/reader/
pcdrp101ce.htm+

Or for those who want a brief transcript of what was contained on the
site re: Linux support for the adaptors:
-----------------------
*** Your Linux  version must contain one of the following Card Services
files:
       1. pcmcia-cs-3.3.8, or
       2. pcmcia-cs-3.0.14
Either of these provides the driver to allow this card reader to
function with interrupt handling under Linux without any additional
changes.
Make sure your Linux also has the needed driver for the PC card you want
to use. ( We do not provide these drivers.)

	Fenn.