[MLB-WIRELESS] PCI card update - good news

Paul van den Bergen paul at serc.rmit.edu.au
Fri May 10 16:44:36 EST 2002

Hi all,

Check out my hardware page for the PCI card order - details about the
cards + OS compatability.
www.serc.rmit.edu.au/~paul/wireless.html

the order is going ahead as described earlier. Note these are not the
nokia c910 cards advertised earlier.
See the TIB.
http://wireless.org.au/tib/offer/view.php?id=12

People who have already given us money, I request an additional $3/card.
contact me for details as to how to pay, etc.  Alt. if you want your
money back, contact Nick Sibbing by phone (refer to the private email
you were given).

Some Conditions:

1) You have until next thursday to get yourselves organised!  We will
not accept late orders this time!

2) I will (mostly) ignore emails that ask questions already answered.

3) Payment details will not be posted to the list. You must contact me
then I will email the details to you!  that most likely means that to
get the cards you should contact me by wednesday at the latest SINCE I
WON'T BE HERE next Thursday!!!

--
Dr Paul van den Bergen
SERC